Saturday 18 May 2013

Sometimes I review stuff and then talk about it..

Sometimes I get sent some awesome free stuff to test out. It's super exciting, and all I have to do is leave reviews and tell people about it in return. So far i've been given a set of E45 body lotions, a set of right guard deodorants, Yum butter and cheese spreads, a bundle of ribena cartons, and a veet electric wax kit. 

                          
 I received the new veet easy wax electric roll-on yesterday. I crapped myself. I mean, waxing isn't fun it it?  Waxing isn't awesome, and I don't want to be someone's lab rat for it.. But nevertheless I still tried it. And it's pretty bloody good actually!





   
I'm a super big wimp when it comes to pain (even after birthing three kids) so I was surprised when it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.

Watch my video mofos, it'll show how awesome it is. There's also a code at the end for 50% off if you order one from amazon. I know.. Amaze balls. You're welcome.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=DnmAQ26cyj4


I'm still trying to figure out why my youtube video "can't be found", so that i can put it in here. *le sigh*


*note. I've managed to put the video in thee side bar to the right, i might figure this all out one day. haha.











No comments:

Post a Comment